PLAY WITH FIRE!
Sunday, August 17th, 2014
The noble and notorious Northern Chef’s Alliance joins forces once again. This time, our famed North American Chefs are coming to the Hudson Valley to cook a feast in the fields of Fish & Game’s Farm. Fire pits, smokers, grills, ice cold cocktails and the bounty of the Hudson Valley await the fortunate few who secure tickets to this extraordinary event on August 17th. All profits from the event go to the FarmOn! Foundation.
|This gathering of talent is unprecedented in the Hudson Valley with the following chefs confirmed to participate:
- April Bloomfield – Spotted Pig, The Breslin – New York, NY
- Matt Jennings – Townsman – Boston, MA
- Sean Brock – McCrady’s, Husk – Charleston, SC & Nashville, TN
- Jamie Bissonnette – Coppa, Toro – Boston, MA & New York, NY
- Zakary Pelaccio, Jori Jayne Emde & Kevin Pomplun – Fish & Game – Hudson, NY
|Special Guests for the evening include: Francisco Migoya, owner of Hudson Chocolates and head chef at Modernist Cuisine.
Guests will also enjoy live music from John Medeski of Medeski Martin & Wood.
|Mingle with the chefs as they prepare unique dishes throughout the 175 acre property. This gathering of talent is unprecedented in Hudson and will no doubt be the food & drink event of the summer.
Time: 3:30pm – Until The Fires Burn Out
All profits from the event go to the FarmOn! Foundation.